1. I am the Lord’s ! O joy be-yond ex-pres-sion, O sweet re-sponse to voice of love di-vine;
Faith’s joy-ous Yes to the as-sur-ing whis-per, Fear not , I have re-deemed thee, thou art Mine.
2. I am the Lord’s ! it hush-es eve-ry mur-mur, It soothes the fev-ered spir-it to its rest; I am the Lord’s ! it is the child’s re-join-der, Who knows and feel the Fa-ther’s will is best.
3. I am the Lord’s ! O ea-ger-ly and glad-ly, Tri-umph-ant-ly and grate-fu-ly we sing; I am the Lord’s ! it is the rock un-fail-ing To which our storm-tossed souls in dan-ger cling.
4. I am the Lord’s ! yet teach me all it mean-eth, All it in- volves of love and loy- al- ty, Of ho-ly ser-vice, full and glad sur- ren- der, And un- re- served o- be- dience un – to Thee.
5. I am the Lord’s ! yes; bod-y, soul and spir-it; They’re sealed, and ir-re-cov-er-a-bly Thine; As Thou, Be- lov- ed, in Thy grace and ful-ness For ev-er and for ev-er – more art mine.
Acknowledgment: The Believers Hymn Book Resource Page
Tune: Raynolds Metre: 11. 10. 11. 10
Lyrics from: Hymn#394 “THE BELIEVERS HYMN BOOK”
GOSPEL FOLIO PRESS & JOHN RITCHIE LIMITED
Photos by Nola Crowford
Alternative tune: SANDRINGHAM: